OMG Holy Yarn Error

6 02 2010

Ooooooooooook. So I updated my yarn stash spreadsheet last weekend. *woot* *woot* I got all excited, added up and put my new numbers for the start for the year on the widget… then today while scanning through my spreadsheet, I realized it was wrong. YARN. WAS. MISSING. Panic of course soon followed, but the correct spreadsheet has been found! The good news, I have LESS yarn than I thought I did! ๐Ÿ˜€

I love the instant number changes.

As for what I’ve been working on this week, the crocheted blanket has been my main focus. The ideal length is about 6 feet and I’m maybe around 2 feet right now.

One thing I do want to show you all. Back in December I needed a rag for cleaning, and being the horrible person I am, I decided I needed to make one rather than purchase one. It was Christmas, I didn’t want to fight the mob at Walmart, and I’ve got enough cotton in my SC Stash to build a house with. Soooo whipped out a cute little crocheted cloth in a few hours and I was a happy camper. ๐Ÿ™‚

washcloth

I used the swimming pool color of cotton from Bernat. This was one of those giant 1lb balls that I bought way back when and am still working through. I looooooove washcloths.

The pattern was a freebie on Ravelry, just a single crochet and chain pattern. Got to love the easy knits. Of course all the crazy details can be found on Ravelry. I think I can easily say I’ve found my knitting mojo again. Hopefully this means more finished projects and more blogging to follow.

Since I’m on a mission to finish this afghan, I think I may actually try to track my progress. So today, I’m going to take a piece of scrap yarn and add it to my current spot, and we’ll see how far I get by next week. ๐Ÿ˜€

Advertisements